[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULTS: ALAC Voting Delegates to the NomCom for 2013 for the Latin America and Caribbean Region/RESULTADOS DEL VOTO DEL ante el NomCom para 2013 por la Region de Latino America y el Caribe

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Sep 20 23:57:47 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Many apologies for the continuing error. The announcement should have read:

*   14 votes total
*   2 abstentions
*   7 primary votes for Vanda Scartezini, 5 primary votes for Jacqueline
Morris
*   5 secondary votes for Vanda Scartezini, 7 secondary votes for
Jacqueline Morris

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
Peregrine
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org