[ALAC-Announce] Fwd: [Soac-infoalert] ICANN 45 Public Forum agenda

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Sep 18 18:42:34 UTC 2012

Dear all,

please be so kind to see the call for input from Steve Crocker below.

Please contribute to the public forum agenda building by making
suggestions on:
https://community.icann.org/x/dhAQAg

We will collate all requests based on their popularity in this community
and send them to Filiz Yilmaz prior to 1 October 2012. In the past, all
of our suggestion topics have ended up in the public forum.

Kind regards,

Olivier