[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULTS: (169) Internet Society Malaysia Chapter

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Sep 12 18:33:57 UTC 2012

Dear All,

With 13 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted in the recent vote  on the ALS application from (169) Internet Society Malaysia Chapter, we can confirm that both result is quorate.

********
ALS Applications: (169) Internet Society Malaysia Chapter Chapter

Number of voters: 13 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 86.67
Ranked by votes
Rank Options Votes % Voters
1 Yes 13 100.00 Carlton Samuels, Eduardo Diaz, Natalia Enciso, Jean-Jacques Subrenat, Sandra Hoferichter, Evan Leibovitch, Edmon Chung, Sergio Salinas Porto, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Tijani Ben Jemaa, Yaovi Atohoun, Rinalia Abdul Rahim, Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro
2 No 0 0.00
2 Abstain 0 0.00
********
You may verify the results independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=2626dRAmUcpQZI2vTmjHbW5G

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the balloting:
Titi Akinsanmi and Ganesh Kumar

You can find all the results of closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie Peregrine
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<https://owa.icann.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=bae4382542ca489294ee2fc9c14ad9f8&URL=mailto%3astaff%40atlarge.icann.org>