[ALAC-Announce] FW: ICANN Newsletter -- 15 June 2012

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Jun 19 05:01:53 UTC 2012

[http://www.icann.org/images/gradlogo_bow.jpg]<http://www.icann.org/>
ICANN Weekly Newsletter

News from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

http://www.icann.org/ Week ending 15 June 2012

________________________________
Announcements This Week

New gTLD Application Details Restored<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-4-14jun12-en.htm>
The public portions of the new gTLD applications have been restored to the ICANN website.

New gTLD Application Details Temporarily Offline - UPDATE<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-3-14jun12-en.htm>
We have temporarily disabled viewing of the application details and will provide more information on this matter as it becomes available.

New gTLD Application Details Temporarily Offline<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-2-14jun12-en.htm>
We are looking into reports of an issue with the posted new gTLDs applications on the ICANN website.

Updated Final Implementation Plan for IDN ccTLD Fast Track Processes Available<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-14jun12-en.htm>
Following the completion of the second annual review of the IDN ccTLD Fast Track Process, ICANN is providing this notice of publication for the updated Final Implementation Plan for the IDN ccTLD Fast Track Process.

New gTLD Reveal Day - Applied-for Strings<http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-13jun12-en.htm>
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) today revealed who has applied for which generic Top-Level Domain (gTLD) names in what is expected to become the largest expansion in the history of the Internet's Domain Name System.

________________________________
Upcoming Events

[http://prague44.icann.org/files/meetings/prague2012/prague44-logo-225x140-21may12.png]<http://prague44.icann.org/> 24 - 29 June 2012: 44th International Public ICANN Meeting - Prague<http://prague44.icann.org/>

About ICANN

ICANN Bylaws<http://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm>

Our bylaws are very important to us. They capture our mission of security, stability and accessibility, and compel the organization to be open and transparent. Learn more at www.ICANN.org<http://www.icann.org/>.

Strategic Plan, 2011 - 2014<http://www.icann.org/en/planning/>

Adopted FY12 Operating Plan and Budget<http://www.icann.org/en/financials/budget-opplan.htm>

This message was sent to matt.ashtiani at icann.org<mailto:matt.ashtiani at icann.org> from:

ICANN | 4676 Admiralty Way Suite 330 | Marina del Rey, CA 90292-6601

Email Marketing by [http://app.icontact.com/images/icontact_tryFree.gif] <http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186>