[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULTS: (162) Wikimedia Austria

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Apr 26 00:02:48 UTC 2012

Dear All,

With 13 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted in the recent vote on the ALS application from (162) Wikimedia Austria, we can confirm that both result is quorate.

********
ALS Applications: (162) Wikimedia Austria
Number of voters: 13 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 86.67
Rank    Candidate       Votes   %       Voters
1       Yes     13      100.00  Carlton Samuels, Eduardo Diaz, Natalia Enciso, Jean-Jacques Subrenat, Sandra Hoferichter, Evan Leibovitch, Edmon Chung, Sergio Salinas Porto, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Tijani Ben Jemaa, Ganesh Kumar, Rinalia Abdul Rahim, Titi Akinsanmi
2       No      0       0.00
2       Abstain 0       0.00
********
You may verify the results independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=2370yWdgjR2gVvp59RYdnRm4

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the balloting:
Yaovi Atohoun and Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro

You can find all the results of closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie Peregrine
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>