[ALAC-Announce] TAS Interruption - Update (18 April 2012) | ICANN

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Apr 19 06:23:43 UTC 2012

http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-18apr12-en.htm

Statement by Akram Atallah, COO
ICANN has been providing regular updates on the recent technical glitch that
resulted in the TLD application system being taken offline.

As reported earlier, we believe that we have fixed the glitch. We continue
to test the solution and to conduct research to determine which file names
and user names were potentially viewable, as well as which applicants had
the ability to see them.

We will provide additional information tomorrow to address questions that we
have received about the glitch. Please monitor the ICANN website at
<http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/tas/interruption-updates> for
further updates.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue and reopen
the application system.

* Announcements <http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements>