[ALAC-Announce] Information - TAS Temporarily Offline

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Apr 12 13:27:08 UTC 2012

TAS Temporarily Offline
ICANN constantly monitors the performance of the TLD Application System
(TAS). Recently, we received a report of unusual behavior with the operation
of the TAS system. We then identified a technical issue with the TAS system
software.

ICANN is taking the most conservative approach possible to protect all
applicants and allow adequate time to resolve the issue. Therefore, TAS will
be shut down until Tuesday at 23:59 UTC - unless otherwise notified before
that time.

In order to ensure all applicants have sufficient time to complete their
applications during the disruption, the application window will remain open
until 23:59 UTC on Friday, 20 April 2012.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any
questions, please contact the gTLD Customer Service Center (CSC) via the CSC
portal.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
Peregrine
ICANN At-Large Staff
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org