[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULTS: (160) The Ecuadorian Association for Free Software

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Apr 6 19:24:36 UTC 2012

Dear All,

With 13 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted in the recent vote  on the ALS application from (160) The Ecuadorian Association for Free Software, we can confirm that both result is quorate.

********
ALS Application: (160) The Ecuadorian Association for Free Software

As at Poll close: Tuesday 06 March 2012 16:00 UTC
Number of voters: 13 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 86.67
Ranked by votes
Rank    Candidate       Votes   %
1       Yes     12      92.31
2       Abstain 1       7.69
3       No      0       0.00

********
You may verify the results independently under:
http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=2316ggrS6FdjHmpHn3wtfJsg

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the balloting:

Yaovi Atohoun
Natalia Enciso

You can find all the results of closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie Peregrine
ICANN At-Large Staff
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>