[ALAC-Announce] REMINDER - DOODLE / January ALAC call

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Jan 12 23:59:52 UTC 2012

This Doodle poll closes on Friday 13th 2012 at 1700 UTC

Dear All,

The next ALAC call, on Tuesday 24th January, falls during the Chinese New year celebration which is on Monday 23rd January and continues for part, if not the whole week.

We have set up a Doodle poll to see if there is a suitable alternative day for this meeting. We have however maintained the current day of 24th January and time of 1500 UTC as an option. If no other suitable day is found, we ill go ahead with

Please complete the Doodle poll with your availability.

http://www.doodle.com/zbtf6ycq5iukumtx

This Doodle poll will close on Friday 13th January 2012 at 1700 UTC. We will then announce any changes, if any.

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine

ICANN At-Large Staff

Email: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org%3cmailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>