[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULTS: ALS Application (156) ISOC-CR Costa Rica Society for Internet Development

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Dec 13 02:21:31 UTC 2011

Dear All,

With 12 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted in the recent vote on the ALS application from (156) ISOC-CR Costa Rica Society for Internet Development, we can confirm that both result is quorate.

********

ALS Application: (156) ISOC-CR Costa Rica Society for Internet Development
As at Poll close: Friday 09 December 2011 23:59 UTC
Number of voters: 12 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 80.00

Rank    Options Votes   %
1       Yes     12      100.00
2       No      0       0.00
2       Abstain 0       0.00

********

We can confirm that the following individuals participated in the balloting:
Rinalia Abdul Rahim, Edmon Chung, Evan Leibovitch, Tijani Ben Jemaa, Ganesh Kumar, Carlton Samuels, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Eduardo Diaz, Natalia Enciso, Sandra Hoferichter, Jean-Jacques Subrenat and Sergio Salinas Porto

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the balloting:
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro, Titi Akinsanmi, Yaovi Atohoun

********

You may verify the results independently under:
http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=2171MNdtT3RFrpgrsSAPqVuG

You can find all the results of closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie Peregrine
ICANN At-Large Staff
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>