[ALAC-Announce] RESULTS: ALAC Statement on the Draft Final Report of the Internationalized Registration Data Working Group

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Nov 30 20:09:38 UTC 2011

Dear All,

With 14 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted on the "ALAC Statement on the Draft Final Report of the Internationalized Registration Data Working Group," we can confirm that the result is quorate.

*******

Question: Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Statement on the Draft Final Report of the Internationalized Registration Data Working Group<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/30343420/ALAC+Statement+on+the+Draft+Final+Report+of+the+Internationalized+Registration+Data+Working+Group.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1321580300373> for communication to the relevant Public Comment process?

Number of voters: 14 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 93.33

Yes: 14 (100.00%)

No: 0 (0.00%)

Abstain: 0 (0.00%)

*******

You may review the results independently under: http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=2156guK89GqPHpApF5qIMXnf

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the balloting:

Jean-Jacques Subrenat

All closed ALAC votes may be reviewed under: https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097/

-----

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Seth Greene, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine
ICANN At-Large Staff
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>