[ALAC-Announce] RESULTS: ALS (155) TaC-Together against Cybercrime

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Oct 28 16:15:14 UTC 2011

Dear All,

With 10 out of 15 ALAC Members having participated in the recent vote on the ALS application from TaC – Together Against Cybercrime, we can confirm that the result is quorate.

********
Question: Should the regional advice from EURALO for Applicant (155) TaC-Together against Cybercrime be accepted?

Yes: 10 votes
No: 0 votes
Abstain: 0 vites
********

You may verify the results independently under:

http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=2083nzBhzPNuJiFTwnWdMC5C

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the balloting:
Edmon Chung, Mohammed El Bashir, Evan Leibovitch, Sylvia Herlein Leite, Sergio Salinas Porto

You can find all the results of closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber, Matt Ashtiani, Nathalie Peregrine, Marilyn Vernon
ICANN At-Large Staff
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org