[ALAC-Announce] At-Large Twitter hashtag for the Dakar Meeting

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Oct 25 17:50:37 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Due to a large volume of activity by At-Large users, there may be a possible twitter spam/scam related to our #AtLargeDKR hashtag.Certain individuals are tweeting postings using our new hashtag and including <bit.ly> links that go to "free Macbook air offers." Please read carefully before you click on links posted by new followers, especially those who are pointing you to free offers or other off-topic subjects.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber, Matt Ashtiani, Nathalie Peregrine, Marilyn Vernon
ICANN At-Large Staff
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org

Please find below the At-Large Twitter hashtag for the Dakar Meeting:

AtLargeDKR

E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>