[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULT: ALAC Resolution Regarding the JAS Workgroup Final Report

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Oct 4 01:45:17 UTC 2011

Dear All,

With 13 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted on the ALAC Resolution Regarding the JAS Workgroup Final Report, we can confirm that the result is quorate.

*******

Question: Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Resolution Regarding the JAS Workgroup Final Report<http://goo.gl/hEAFJ> for communication to the ICANN Board?

Number of voters: 13 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 86.67

Yes: 13 (100.00%)

No: 0 (0.00%)

Abstain: 0 (0.00%)

*******

You may review the results independently under: http://goo.gl/0He0o

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the balloting:

Edmon Chung and Sandra Hoferichter

All closed ALAC votes may be reviewed under: http://goo.gl/i1eDK

-----

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber, Matt Ashtiani, Nathalie Peregrine, Marilyn Vernon

ICANN At-Large Staff

E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>