[ALAC-Announce] At-Large Representative to the WHOIS Review Team

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Aug 22 22:10:07 UTC 2011

Dear All,

With 9 out of 14 ALAC Members having cast their vote for the At-Large Representative to the Whois Review Team, we can confirm that the vote is quorate. The candidate receiving the largest number of votes is Wilson Abigaba.

*********

Question: Please place the candidates below in you order of preference, from highest to lowest, for the At-Large Representative to the WHOIS Review Team. With the possible answers being:

 *   Wilson Abigaba: 26.66%
 *   Seth Reiss: 21.48%
 *   Eduardo Diaz: 18.52%
 *   Cintra Sooknanan: 17.04%
 *   Garth Bruen: 16.30%

*********
You may verify the results independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1910vNFdk4XIKLzsWImzBEiI

As the vote was anonymous, we cannot confirm who participated in the balloting and who did not.

You can find the results of all closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

Thank you.
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Seth Greene, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon
ICANN At-Large Staff