[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULTS: ALAC vote on the ALAC Statement on the Preliminary Issue Report on the Current State of the UDRP

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Aug 1 12:48:13 UTC 2011

Dear All,

With 12 out of 14 ALAC Members having voted on the ALAC vote on the ALAC Statement on the  Preliminary Issue Report on the Current State of the UDRP, we can confirm that the result is quorate and the statement is adopted.

*********

Question: Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Statement on the  Preliminary Issue Report on the Current State of the UDRPs for communication to the relevant Public Comment process?

Yes: 12 (85.71%)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Carlton Samuels, Jean-Jacques Subrenat, Sandra Hoferichter, Evan Leibovitch, Sylvia Herlein Leite, Sergio Salinas Porto, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Mohammed El Bashir, Dewandranath Kissoondoyal, Gareth Shearman, Tijani Ben Jemaa

No: 0 (0.00%)

Abstain: 0 (0.00%)

*********
You may verify the results independently under:
http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=18908Umr5f4q9ZtcawkIywns

We can confirm that the following members of the ALAC did not participate in
the balloting:
Edmon Chung
James Seng

You can find the results of all closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

Thank you.
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Seth Greene, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon
ICANN At-Large Staff