[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULTS: Vote on ALAC Statement on the Joint Applicant Support Second Milestone Report & Second Milestone Report of the Joint SO/AC New gTLD Applicant Support Working Group ( JAS WG), with a revised ALAC introduction

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu May 19 18:04:09 UTC 2011

Dear All,

* ALAC Statement on the Joint Applicant Support Second Milestone Report

With 11 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted on the ALAC vote on the ALAC Statement on the Joint Applicant Support Second Milestone Report, we can confirm that the result is quorate and the statement is adopted.

*********

Question: Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Statement on the Joint Applicant Support Second Milestone Report for communication to the relevant Public Comment process?

Yes: 11 (100.00%)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Carlton Samuels, Sandra Hoferichter, Evan Leibovitch, Sylvia Herlein Leite, Sergio Salinas Porto, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Mohammed El Bashir, Dewandranath Kissoondoyal, Gareth Shearman, Tijani Ben Jemaa

No: 0 (0.00%)

Abstain: 0 (0.00%)

*********
You may verify the results independently under:
http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1793iIwUezCJYDvhcq8MJbTL

We can confirm that the following members of the ALAC did not participate in
the balloting:

Jean-Jacques Subrenat
Edmon Chung
Marc Rotenberg
James Seng

* Second Milestone Report of the Joint SO/AC New gTLD Applicant Support Working Group ( JAS WG), with a revised ALAC introduction

With 11 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted on the ALAC vote on the Endorsement by the ALAC of the Second Milestone Report of the Joint SO/AC New gTLD Applicant Support Working Group (JAS WG), with a revised ALAC introduction, we can confirm that the result is quorate and the statement is adopted.

*********

Question:
Do you support the endorsement by the ALAC of the Second Milestone Report of the Joint SO/AC New gTLD Applicant Support Working Group (JAS WG), with a revised ALAC introduction.

Yes: 10 (90.91%)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Carlton Samuels, Sandra Hoferichter, Evan Leibovitch, Sylvia Herlein Leite, Sergio Salinas Porto, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Mohammed El Bashir, Dewandranath Kissoondoyal, Gareth Shearman

No: 0 (0.00%)

Abstain: 1 (9.09%)
Edmon Chung

*********
You may verify the results independently under:
http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1794Fr2B7j7vpHptngw5DRZN

We can confirm that the following members of the ALAC did not participate in
the balloting:

Jean-Jacques Subrenat
Tijani Ben Jemaa
Marc Rotenberg
James Seng

You can find the results of all closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Seth Greene, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon
ICANN At-Large Staff