[ALAC-Announce] RESULT: Vote on ALAC Statement on the Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery Working Group Proposed Final Report

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Sun May 8 23:04:43 UTC 2011

Dear all,

With 13 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted in the recent vote on the ALAC
Statement on the Post-ExpirationDomain Name Recovery Working Group
Proposed Final Report, we can confirm that the result is quorate and the
statement is adopted.

********************

Motion:  Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Statement on the
Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery Working Group Proposed Final Report
for communication to the relevant Public Comment process?

Yes: 13 (100.00%)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Carlton Samuels, Marc Rotenberg, Sandra Hoferichter,
Evan Leibovitch, Edmon Chung, Sylvia Herlein Leite, Sergio Salinas Porto,
Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Mohammed El Bashir, Dewandranath Kissoondoyal,
Gareth Shearman, Tijani Ben Jemaa

No: 0 (0.00%)

Abstain: 0 (0.00%)

********************

You may verify the results independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1762CRVKgsf7ChwYnhMU4pwS

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the
balloting:
James Seng
Jean-Jacques Subrenat

You can find the results of all closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Seth Greene, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn
Vernon
ICANN At-Large Staff