[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULT: ALAC Vote on ALAC Statement on the Stability, Security, and Resilience of the DNS Review Team (SSR-RT)

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Apr 18 01:33:00 UTC 2011

Dear All,
With 14 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted on the ALAC Statement on the Stability, Security, and Resilience of the DNS Review Team (SSR-RT), we can confirm that the result is quorate and the statement is adopted.
*********
Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Statement on the Stability, Security, and Resilience of the DNS Review Team (SSR-RT) for communication to the relevant Public Comment process?
Yes:                        14 (100.00%)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Carlton Samuels, Jean-Jacques Subrenat, Marc Rotenberg, Sandra Hoferichter, Evan Leibovitch, James Seng, Sylvia Herlein Leite, Sergio Salinas Porto, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Mohammed El Bashir, Dewandranath Kissoondoyal, Gareth Shearman, Tijani Ben Jemaa
No:                         0 (0.00%)
Abstain: 0 (0.00%)
*********
You may verify the results independently under:
http://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1701vZLwtGVRG3R3Av9Ti4Xj
We can confirm that the following members of the ALAC did not participate in
the balloting:
Edmon Chung

You can find the results of all closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097
Thank you.
Regards,
Heidi Ullrich, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon
ICANN At-Large Staff