[ALAC-Announce] RESULT: Vote on ALAC Statement on NTIA NOI

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Apr 4 20:49:51 UTC 2011

Dear All,

With 12 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted in the recent vote on the ALAC Statement on NTIA NOI, we can confirm that the result is quorate.
********************

Motion:  Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Statement on NTIA NOI  for communication to the relevant Public Comment process?

Yes:        11 (91.67%)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Carlton Samuels, Sandra Hoferichter, Evan Leibovitch, James Seng, Sylvia Leite, Sergio Salinas Porto, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Dewandranath Kissoondoyal, Gareth Shearman, Tijani Ben Jemaa

No:        0 (0.00%)

Abstain:    1 (8.33%)
Jean-Jacques Subrenat

********************

You may verify the results independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1654fTc3M5id6KGNcqrJmLa7

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the balloting:
Edmon Chung
Mohammed El Bashir
Marc Rotenberg

You can find the results of all closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon
ICANN At-Large Staff