[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULT: ALAC Comment on the Draft Process for Recognition of New GNSO Constituencies

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Mar 7 07:46:04 UTC 2011

Dear All,

With 13 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted on the Draft Process for
Recognition of New GNSO Constituencies, we can confirm that the result is
quorate.

 *********

Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Comment on the Draft Process for
Recognition of New GNSO Constituencies for communication to the relevant
Public Comment process?

Ye: 12 (92.31%)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Carlton Samuels, Jean-Jacques Subrenat, Sandra
Hoferichter, Evan Leibovitch, James Seng, Sylvia Leite, Sergio Salinas
Porto, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Dewandranath Kissoondoyal, Gareth Shearman,
Tijani Ben Jemaa

No: 0 (0.00%)

Abstain: 1 (7.69%)
Marc Rotenberg

 *********
You may verify the results independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1598Lkhc2ETjCP6kKhXF5V48

We can confirm that the following members of the ALAC did not participate in
the balloting:

Edmon Chung
Mohammed El Bashir

You can find the results of all closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org