[ALAC-Announce] ALAC Statement on Interim Report of the Internationalized Registration Data Working Group - Call for comments

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Mar 1 19:40:26 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Please see below a note from James Seng regarding the draft ALAC Statement
on the Interim Report of the Internationalized Registration Data Working
Group that he has drafted (see:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Statement+on+Interim+Report
+of+the+Internationalized+Registration+Data+Working+Group).

The public comment for the Interim Report of the Internationalized
Registration Data Working Group is available at:
http://icann.org/en/public-comment/#ird. The public comment closes on 14
March 2011.

Please could you add your comments to the wiki page or send them directly to
At-Large staff at staff at atlarge.icann.org by Friday, 4 March?

The ALAC will begin a 5 day vote on this statement on Monday, 7 March.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon,
ICANN At-Large Staff