[ALAC-Announce] ALAC Statement on Accountability & Transparency Review Team Final Recommendations

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Mon Feb 7 17:15:38 UTC 2011

Dear Olivier,
Thanks you! Well received!
Very best regards
Olof

From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond [mailto:ocl at gih.com]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 6:10 PM
To: Olof Nordling; atrt-final-recommendations at icann.org
Cc: Secretary; David Olive; alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org; ICANN At-Large Staff
Subject: ALAC Statement on Accountability & Transparency Review Team Final Recommendations

Dear Olof,

I am proud to transmit to you the ALAC Statement on Accountability & Transparency Review Team Final Recommendations on behalf of the At-Large Advisory Committee.

The attached Statement constitutes the official response of the At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) on the recent public consultation on the Accountability & Transparency
Review Team Final Recommendations. The Statement was initially drafted by Cheryl Langdon-Orr, member of the At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC), in the ALAC meeting of
25 January 2011 during which it was also discussed by members of the ALAC.

The Statement was reviewed by the At-Large Improvements Work Team A during their teleconference of 27 January 2011. The members of Work Team A agreed to the Statement
with no additions. On 31 January, I asked the At-Large Staff to start a five-day online vote to ratify the document.

The online vote resulted in the ALAC endorsing the statement with 12-0 votes and no abstentions. You may review the result independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1549IurTvFzFztCDWPZQyGrW

As this is a formal Statement of an Advisory Committee to the Board, we provide it by copy hereby to the Secretary of ICANN for distribution to
the Board with our compliments. The ALAC welcomes any comments the Board may wish to make by reply.

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond
ALAC Chair