[ALAC-Announce] CORRECTION: Vote Result ALAC Statements on Geographic Region Interim Report and ATRT Final Recommendations

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Feb 7 14:41:37 UTC 2011

Dear All,

In consultation with the Chair of the ALAC, we have corrected the result of
the recent ALAC vote on the Geographic Region Interim Report and ATRT Final
Recommendations.

The correction was to incorporate Jean-Jacques Subrenat's votes, which were
not included in the original vote count due to a technical problem.We have
contacted the technical support staff of our voting tool provider to find
out what has happened.

Please note that you should receive a confirmation email shortly after you
have submitted your vote online. Please inform staff at atlarge.icann.org if
you do not receive a confirmation email so we can check whether your vote
has been recorded or not. Also, if you are unable to vote online, you can
send us your votes per email and we can add them as a paper ballot vote as
long as we are informed before the close of the vote.

 *******

CORRECTED RESULT:

With 12 and 13 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted on the ALAC Statements on
the Accountability & Transparency Review Team Final Recommendations and the
Interim Report of the Geographic Regions Working Group respectively, we can
confirm that the result is quorate.

 *****

Question: Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Statement on the
Accountability & Transparency Review Team Final Recommendations for
communication to the relevant public consultation process?

Number of voters: 12 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 80.00

Yes: 12 (100.00%)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Carlton Samuels, Jean-Jacques Subrenat, Marc Rotenberg,
Sandra Hoferichter, Evan Leibovitch, Sylvia Leite, Sergio Salinas Porto,
Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Dewandranath Kissoondoyal, Gareth Shearman, Tijani
Ben Jemaa

No: 0 (0.00%)

Abstain: 0 (0.00%)

 *****

Question: Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Statement on the
Interim Report of the Geographic Regions Working Group for communication to
the relevant public consultation process?

Number of voters: 13 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 86.67

Yes: 13 (100.00%)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Carlton Samuels, Jean-Jacques Subrenat, Marc Rotenberg,
Sandra Hoferichter, Evan Leibovitch, Sylvia Leite, Sergio Salinas Porto,
Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Mohammed El Bashir, Dewandranath Kissoondoyal,
Gareth Shearman, Tijani Ben Jemaa

No: 0 (0.00%)

Abstain: 0 (0.00%)

 *******

You may review the results independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1549IurTvFzFztCDWPZQyGrW

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the
balloting:

ALAC Statement on the Accountability & Transparency Review Team Final
Recommendations

Edmon Chung
James Seng
Mohammed El Bashir

ALAC Statement on the Interim Report of the Geographic Regions Working Group

Edmon Chung
James Seng

All closed ALAC votes may be reviewed under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org