[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULT: ALAC Statement on Draft 2011 - 2014 Strategic Plan

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Jan 17 08:19:59 UTC 2011

Dear All,

With 13 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted on the ALAC Statement on the
Draft 2011 - 2014 Strategic Plan, we can confirm that the result is quorate.

 *******

Question: Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Statement on the Draft
2011 - 2014 Strategic Plan for communication to the relevant public
consultation process?

Number of voters: 13 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 86.67

Yes: 13 (100.00%)
Edmon Chung, Sylvia Leite, James Seng, Sergio Salinas Porto, Evan
Leibovitch, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Tijani Ben Jemaa, Gareth Shearman,
Dewandranath Kissoondoyal, Carlton Samuels, Olivier Crépin-Leblond,
Jean-Jacques Subrenat, Sandra Hoferichter

No: 0 (0.00%)

Abstain: 0 (0.00%)

 *******

You may review the results independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1513ZAkbiKV8M4PRBeuZLNP4

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the
balloting:
Marc Rotenberg
Mohammed El Bashir

All closed ALAC votes may be reviewed under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org