[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULT: ALAC Statement on Single Character IDN TLDs

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Jan 3 11:21:18 UTC 2011

Dear All,

With 13 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted on the ALAC Statement on Draft
Final Report on Policy Aspects Regarding Introduction of Single Character
IDN TLDs, we can confirm that the result is quorate.

 *******

Question: Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Statement on Draft
Final Report on Policy Aspects Regarding Introduction of Single Character
IDN TLDs for communication to the relevant Public Comment process?

Number of voters: 13 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 86.67

Yes: 13 (100.00%)
Mohammed El Bashir, Sylvia Leite, Sergio Salinas Porto, Evan Leibovitch,
Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Tijani Ben Jemaa, Gareth Shearman, Dewandranath
Kissoondoyal, Carlton Samuels, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Jean-Jacques
Subrenat, Marc Rotenberg, Sandra Hoferichter

No: 0 (0.00 %)

Abstain: 0 (0.00 %)

 *******

You may review the results independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1508Z3mi38mH3YDdc5Nyb5hh

We can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the
balloting:
James Seng
Edmon Chung

Edmon informed the members of the ALAC on 30 December 2010 that he abstained
from participating in this vote due to his previous engagement in the
creation of the final report. He further noted that he is personally
supportive of the ALAC statement.

All closed ALAC votes may be reviewed under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/m7097

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org