[ALAC-Announce] REMINDER: Round 2 of At-Large Board Director Election Ends at 2359 Today

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Sun Nov 28 20:28:08 UTC 2010

>From Cheryl Langdon-Orr:

From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com<mailto:langdonorr at gmail.com>>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 11:32:13 -0800
To: ALAC Internal List <alac-internal at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:alac-internal at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>
Cc: "alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org>" <alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>, Microsoft Office User <staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>>, "ICANN at mm.icann.org<mailto:ICANN at mm.icann.org>" <ICANN at mm.icann.org<mailto:ICANN at mm.icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [ALAC-Internal] REMINDER: Round 2 of At-Large Board Director Election Ends at 2359 Today

>From one who is on the side of the dateline where it is already MONDAY  please note the close dates use UTC times and dates not days for a reason (a VERY GOOD ONE IMO) and that means the reference by staff to a day of the week might confuse some...  I do apologize =>  PLEASE  NOTE  the Round 2 Vote closes at 2359 UTC 28th November and at the time of writing this email it is approx 1930 UTC on the 28th so there is a few hours to cast your vote.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)

On 28 November 2010 23:15, ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>> wrote:
Dear All,

This is to remind you that the second round of the online election for the
Board Director will end today Sunday at 2359 UTC.

A separate email was sent to the ALAC members and RALO Chairs who have not
cast their vote so far.

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org<http://atlarge.icann.org>
website: www.atlarge.icann.org<http://www.atlarge.icann.org>