[ALAC-Announce] ALAC Statement on the Community Working Group Report on Implementation of GNSO New gTLD Recommendation Number 6

Diane Schroeder diane.schroeder at icann.org
Mon Nov 1 16:38:08 UTC 2010

This has been distributed to the ICANN Board.  Regards Diane

On Nov 1, 2010, at 4:25 AM, ICANN At-Large Staff wrote:

Dear Margie,

The At-Large staff has the honour to transmit to you the ALAC Statement on the Community Working Group Report on Implementation of GNSO New gTLD Recommendation Number 6 on behalf of the At-Large Advisory Committee.

The Statement has been submitted to the public consultation process on Recommendation 6 on October 22nd with a note saying that the document was currently undergoing ALAC ratification. The online vote ended on October 29th and resulted in the ALAC endorsing the statement with 12-0 votes.

You may review the result independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1425xSyrAIDII4siJAWtMCj3

As this is a formal Statement of an Advisory Committee to the Board, we provide it by copy hereby to the Secretary of ICANN for distribution to the Board with our compliments. The ALAC welcomes any comments the Board may wish to make by reply.

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org<http://www.atlarge.icann.org>

<At-Large_ALAC_ST_1010_1_ALAC_Statement_on_Recommendation_6_Report.pdf>

Diane Schroeder

Director of Board Support
ICANN
4676 Admiralty Way, Ste. 330