[ALAC-Announce] CORRECTION: ALAC Vote on Draft Statement on Rec6 CWG Report

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Nov 1 08:37:26 UTC 2010

Dear ALL,

Please note that the previously announced vote result contains an error.
Hawa Diakite contacted us before the close of the voting period and informed
us that she was unable to cast her vote. Her vote on the Draft ALAC
Statement on Rec 6 has now been added per paper ballot.

The corrected vote result is as follows:

 *******

Do you support the ratification of the ALAC Draft Statement on
Recommendation 6 Community Working Group Report for communication to the
relevant Public Comment process?

Number of voters: 12 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 80.00

Yes: 12 (100.00%)
Alan Greenberg, Diakite Hawa, Patrick Vande Walle, Sébastien Bachollet,
Sylvia Leite, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Vivekanandan V.c., Gareth Shearman,
Dewandranath Kissoondoyal, Beau Brendler, Carlos Aguirre, Carlton Samuels

No: 0 (0.00%)

Abstain: 0 (0.00%)

 *******
You may verify the results independently under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1425xSyrAIDII4siJAWtMCj3

Apologies for this confusion.

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org