[ALAC-Announce] VOTE RESULT: ALAC Vote on the Rec6 CWG Report

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Sep 24 07:10:46 UTC 2010

Dear All,

With 11 out of 15 ALAC Members having voted in the recent vote on Rec6 CwG Report, we can confirm that the result is quorate.

 *****

Motion: Would you like the ALAC to endorse the  Rec6 CWG report ?

As at Poll close: Thursday 23 September 2010, 23:59 UTC
Number of voters: 11 · Group size: 15 · Percentage voted: 73.33

Yes: 11 (100.00%)
Adam Peake, Mohammed El Bashir, Patrick Vande Walle, Sébastien Bachollet, Sylvia Leite, James Seng, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Gareth Shearman, Dewandranath Kissoondoyal, Beau Brendler, Carlton Samuels

No: 0 (0.00%)

Abstain: 0 (0.00%)

 ******

When announcing the results of voting, we have been requested by the Chair to provide a listing of those who have not voted. Accordingly, we can confirm that the following ALAC members did not participate in the balloting:

Hawa Diakite
Carlos Aguirre
Alan Greenberg
Vivekanandan V.c.

You can find the results of all closed ALAC votes under:
https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=1332j4ijvFZjYbEjjRuYrH8i

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org