[AFRI-Discuss] Hijacked domain

Mark Elkins mark at posix.co.za
Fri Feb 2 09:49:17 UTC 2024

I assume you mean a Domain has been transferred without the Registrants
consent to a different Registrant?
Talk immediately to the Registry - to at least notify them of the issue.
They can fix the problem.
Talk to the Registrar. Explain the problem to them. If the Domain is no
longer with them - then the Registry is the primary route to take.

If the Domain was not renewed - and thus deleted then reregistered - you
may have a problem! That's like forgetting to pay the rent on your house
and the Landlord then renting it out to someone else.