[AFRI-Discuss] Announcement: Formation of CIP Community Coordination Group

Adebunmi Akinbo adebunmi.akinbo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 03:37:24 UTC 2023

Dear Chair,
Thank you for reviewing the opportunity to the community.
I also appreciate the consideration on the list.
I would have loved to reach out, having retweeted the information on the
official X of the organization, however, the official platform for exchange
is the mailing list.

Again, thank you for the review of procedure.

Regards.
Adebunmi Adeola Akinbo.