[AFRI-Discuss] NEW VOTING TOOL / Re: AFRALO VOTING SYSTEM

marius at nic.mg marius at nic.mg
Mon May 15 07:57:09 UTC 2023

Hi all !

  I see that I am not the only person who didn't receive the link for the
vote. It looks like Tally has a problem.

Best regards

Marius Andriamparany

Links:
------
[1]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.linkedin.com/in/jabhera-matogoro/__;!!PtGJab4!-EVQxXLi6lstu3yWcaYIBTn8AElwF-uVidc5uf2dzfitxmX-c8HkxAATqOjCgORBm8J-gMvBILzCXDVAaKRND3_A5BgNl4Vm_n0D$
[2]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/afri-discuss__;!!PtGJab4!-EVQxXLi6lstu3yWcaYIBTn8AElwF-uVidc5uf2dzfitxmX-c8HkxAATqOjCgORBm8J-gMvBILzCXDVAaKRND3_A5BgNl15MX_yP$
[3]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.afralo.org__;!!PtGJab4!-EVQxXLi6lstu3yWcaYIBTn8AElwF-uVidc5uf2dzfitxmX-c8HkxAATqOjCgORBm8J-gMvBILzCXDVAaKRND3_A5BgNl8EF3f1o$
[4]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.funredes.org/mistica/english/emec/method_emec/presentation.html*anexo1__;Iw!!PtGJab4!-EVQxXLi6lstu3yWcaYIBTn8AElwF-uVidc5uf2dzfitxmX-c8HkxAATqOjCgORBm8J-gMvBILzCXDVAaKRND3_A5BgNl_jrL0v5$