[AFRI-Discuss] [Ext] Re: RECORDED Nomination Acceptance

Gisella Gruber Gisella.Gruber at icann.org
Sun Apr 30 13:09:34 UTC 2023

Dear Pastor Peters,

This will be rectified shortly!

Thank you and have a blessed Sunday.
Kind regards,
Gisella

——————

Gisella Gruber

Manager, At-Large Relations and Operations Support, ALAC-At-Large

Email: gisella.gruber at icann.org<mailto:gisella.gruber at icann.org>

Tel: +44 7545 334 360<tel:+44%207545%20334360>

Skype ID: gisella.gw[gisella.gw]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gisella.gw&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=DMVLeb1g8oJ6gdbQVqz99sWUBIbbFK0_e1TBFQXWLiw&s=-6rdzktgfnAZYAxJ31qNN4PEFoMv1Novn91ItX4-0sA&e=>

One World, One Internet