[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO WORKING DOCUMENT - ALS Mobilization Final Report

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:40:28 UTC 2020

Hello,

Please note that the URL below is where comments should be made to avoid
having comments at multiple places. We will try to transfer comments of
pastor peters on this copy he created to the one below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kr4uH3IGv-LNzsO27twEiTlmRBUUAab5JzgNqGChqwY/edit#

Regards

Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos