[AFRI-Discuss] Call for Comments: AFRALO Statement on ICANN Africa Regional Plan for Fiscal Years 2021-2025

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:47:56 UTC 2020

Thanks Evin.

Dear AFRALO Members,

There goes call for comment on the AFRALO statement on ICANN Africa
Regional Plan for Fiscal Years 2021-2025. We have tried to push an initial
draft a month before closure of the call to enable our community include
their edits/comments so here is to encourage us all to make our
contribution either on the wiki or directly on the googledocs. This
concerns our region and it will be in our interest to contribute towards
it, in our effort to represent interest of internet end users within
ICANN's remit
Once here is the url again:  https://community.icann.org/x/EYHsBw

Regards
AFRALO Chair

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 10:15 PM Evin Erdogdu <evin.erdogdu at icann.org>
wrote:

> Dear AFRALO Community and CPWG Members,
>

> On behalf of Seun Ojedeji, AFRALO Chair, please see the draft AFRALO
> statement on the ICANN Africa Regional Plan for Fiscal Years 2021-2025
> posted to its At-Large workspace for comment.
>

> Please share your comments either directly on the Google Doc for the draft
> AFRALO statement:
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sG_YamL2rH7hYi89dpty6sWPpeyxXrQeOcBoVo7zJRU/edit?usp=sharing
>>

> Or by commenting on the At-Large workspace:
> https://community.icann.org/x/EYHsBw
>

> Thank you,
>
> Evin

*Seun Ojedeji,Mobile: +2348035233535*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!