[AFRI-Discuss] Call for Expression of Interest | AfRALO Representitive to the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures WG (Work Stream 5 WG )

TYokunbo Abiola tyokunbo at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 14 17:09:44 UTC 2019

+1

    On Wednesday, 13 March 2019, 19:35:24 GMT-7, Peters Omoragbon <petersomoragbon at gmail.com> wrote:

 +1
Pastor Peters Osawaru OMORAGBON
-Financial Secretary, Central Association of Nigerians in the United Kingdom-CANUK
-Executive President/CEO-Nurses Across the Borders-An NGO in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-ECOSOC
-Designated Contact Person-United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change-UNFCCC
-International Liaison Officer-Nigerian Nurses Charitable Association-NNCA-UK
-Board Member-Conference of NGOS in Special Consultative Status with the United Nations-CONGO
-Member Steering Committee Regional Committee for Africa-CONGO
-General Secretary, Civil Society Network of NGOs on Climate Change
-Fellow Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers-ICANN
-Fellow Open Society Institute-Budapest