[AFRI-Discuss] Call for Expression of Interest | AfRALO Repr

Elvis Egbuogu ejikeegbuogu at ymail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:41:30 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,
I would humbly like to use this medium to express my interest to participate in the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Work Group Stream 5 WG ( Geographical Names ) activities as the AfRALO representative.
I have been a member and participated in this working group for years now and will ensure reliable representation.
Thank you.
Ejikeme Egbuogu

  On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 11:55, Mohamed El Bashir<mbashir at mbash.net> wrote:   Dear Colleagues,
AfRALO would like to appoint a new representative to the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Work Group Stream 5 WG ( Geographical Names ). The WG is chartered to evaluate what changes or additions need to be made to existing new gTLD policy recommendations specific to the topic of geographic names at the top level.  Details about the WG here https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=100533136
If you are interested to participate in the WG activities, please send us an expression of an Interest.
Thank you
Kind Regards,Mohamed ElbashirAfRALO Chair

Homepage for the region: http://www.afralo.org