[AFRI-Discuss] Call for Expression of Interest | AfRALO Representitive to the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures WG (Work Stream 5 WG )

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Tue Mar 12 00:38:50 UTC 2019

Dear all,
Having reviewed the work of this WG. In my personal capacity, I have been
following this WG for some time now as it is an important WG especially for
our region.   I would like to signify my interest in representing AFRALO in
this WG.
I hope if allowed, ai would  to good ambassadors of AFRALO in this WG.
Thanks and regards
Abdulkarim

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal