[AFRI-Discuss] Response to question on Individual Members

Peters Omoragbon petersomoragbon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:15:13 UTC 2018

Thank you Sarah for your prompt feedback.

I think I must have missed out on the point whereby Individual membership
applications are ONLY vetted by the RALO officers without inputs from
registered ALSs as done with ALS applications.
I cannot recall that was the adopted rule of procedure on this . Even at
that, it is proper the names and list of ANY admitted Individual members
are shared with RALO members as I cannot recall seeing such list or names.
Nonetheless there will be need to have that rule reviewed because we cannot
have two separate rules for one process. If ALS applications are shared
with RALO members same rule  should apply to individual members
applications.
Please address my concerns as above.
Thank you.
Pastor Peters Omoragbon