[AFRI-Discuss] Proposed Draft AfRALO Decertification Rules - Avant-projet de règles de d écertification de l’AFRALO

Hadia El Miniawi hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 19:27:44 UTC 2018

Congrats Mohamed best of luck and best of wishes
BestHadia

   On Wednesday, September 5, 2018, 8:08:09 PM GMT+2, Sarah Kiden <skiden at gmail.com> wrote:

 Congratulations to you and the family on the new addition!

Sarah

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 9:00 AM Mohamed El Bashir <mbashir at mbash.net> wrote:

Alan,
Sorry for the delayed response, we were blessed to have a new family member today, a baby girl :-)
No intention to require a legal registration as a requirement for AfRALO's ALS certification, some of our ALSes are Internet Society chapters or affiliated to an Internet global organization, which does not require a local legal registration.
This text is specifically for registered ALS, the text can be updated to ensure its clarity, this will be discussed in AfRALO’s monthly call.
Thanks
Kind Regards,Mohamed