[AFRI-Discuss] Proposed Draft AfRALO Decertification Rules - Avant-projet de règles de décertification de l’AFRALO

TYokunbo Abiola tyokunbo at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 3 18:33:45 UTC 2018

I have a challenge downloading the proposed draft document.

Regards,
Adetokunbo Abiola

   On Monday, 3 September 2018, 07:33:03 GMT-7, Baudouin SCHOMBE <b.schombe at gmail.com> wrote:

 I just saw the mail and I'm going to look at it

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
SECRETAIRE EXECUTIF FGI-IGF RDC
COORDONNATEUR NATIONALE CAFEC
ICANN/AFRALO Member
http://atlarge.icann.orgISOC Member
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr