[AFRI-Discuss] RALO Requests for Funding to support an Outreach Activity

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:12:49 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well. Following the just concluded AFRALO
monthly call, we would like to notify you about the RALO Discretionary
Funding to support an outreach activity locally by your At-Large Structure
(ALS). We have up to $4,000 for members of AFRALO to do outreach and
engagement about ICANN and ICANN policy-related issues in the region. The
funds may be used to support local travel, luncheons, displays, graphic and
promotional Facebook/Twitter graphics.

Please find more information about how to request for funds here
<https://community.icann.org/display/CRALO/RALO+Requests+for+Funding+to+support+an+Outreach+Activity>.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or comments.

Kind regards,

Sarah Kiden
AFRALO Secretariat