[AFRI-Discuss] Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN Meeting Invitation - 27 June 2018

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 20:11:51 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well. We would like to invite you for the Joint
AFRALO-AfrICANN meeting. Please see details below:

Date: Wednesday, 27 June 2018
Time: 13:30 - 15:00 EST
Remote participation: https://participate.icann.org/pty62-salon6. If you
are in Panama, please join us in Salon 6.
Statement: https://goo.gl/Nt7yJc ​

​Thank you,​

Sarah