[AFRI-Discuss] Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN Statements for ICANN61

Daniel Nanghaka daniel.nanghaka at isoc.ug
Thu Feb 15 02:57:23 UTC 2018

Dear Members,

Following the last call that we held, there is need to come up with an
AFRALO Draft Statement which will be shared during the AFRICANN Meeting in
Puerto Rico.

Due to the limited time, I request for topics and volunteers who we can
brainstorm and come up with the topic and draft statement. Previous topics
and statements can be found
https://community.icann.org/display/AFRALO/Joint+AFRALO-AfrICANN+Statements+Workspace

Suggest is that we pick one of the hot topics and we draft the statement.

Lets not forget the AFRALO Culture and lets keep the culture going. Looking
forward to your cooperation.

Kind Regards
Daniel Nanghaka
ALAC Sub-Committee on Outreach and Engagement – Co-chair from AFRALO
ISOC Uganda Chapter
Tel: +256 772 898298
ᐧ