[AFRI-Discuss] Nominations

omar at isoc.ly omar at isoc.ly
Fri Apr 27 18:07:44 UTC 2018

Dear All

have you ever seen a digital moon !!!!?
Hilal in Arabic is a certain shape of the moon
the last "i" belongs to digital era , like i-phone ,i-pad etc
that is how Hilal"i" been considered a digital moon

In English .. during my engagement with AFRALO I have seen him a shining
moon on the African digital space
so on behalf of the Libyan Internet community i strongly recommend Aziz
for the named position

I also support the nominations of Tijani and Sarah

Omar Shuran
Libyan Internet Society