[AFRI-Discuss] Nomination of Tijani Ben Jemaa as ALAC member and Aziz Hilali as Nomcom delegate

TYokunbo Abiola tyokunbo at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 19:05:33 UTC 2018

+1 for  Aziz Hilali for a second as ALAC voting delegate to the NOMCOM representing AFRALO

    On Tuesday, 24 April 2018, 11:51:03 GMT-7, Fatimata Seye Sylla <fsylla at gmail.com> wrote:

 I would like to second the nomination of :

-Tijani Ben Jemaa for a second term as ALAC member from AFRALO

- Aziz Hilali for a second as ALAC voting delegate to the NOMCOM representing AFRALO

Thanks
--
Sent from my iPhone