[AFRI-Discuss] Nomination of Sarah Kiden for AFRALO secretary

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Tue Apr 24 09:55:59 UTC 2018

Dear All

I fully support the nomination of Sarah to continue for another term.

Regards

From: AFRI-Discuss <afri-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of DANIEL NANGHAKA <dndannang at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 9:53 AM
To: Afri-Discuss <afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: [AFRI-Discuss] Nomination of Sarah Kiden for AFRALO secretary

Dear All,

I would like to nominate Sarah Kiden for AFRALO Secretary. Sarah has been AFRALO Secretary and she has done a tremendously good job during her term of office and I recommend her for another term in office.

I am in support of her taking up the position.

Thanks

--

Regards
Nanghaka Daniel K.

Skype: daniel.nanghaka

ᐧ

_______________________________________________ AFRI-Discuss mailing list AFRI-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/afri-discuss Homepage for the region: http://www.afralo.org Posting guidelines to ensure machine translations of emails sent to this list are more accurate: http://www.funredes.org/mistica/english/emec/method_emec/presentation.html#anexo1