[AFRI-Discuss] Internet Society Togo's Communiqué on the Internet Shut Down in TOGO

Norbert Komlan GLAKPE norbertglakpe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:44:01 UTC 2017

Dear All,
The Internet Shut Down is still ongoing in Togo.
Today, around 10:30 UTC, the SMS service has been blocked on all mobiles
networks.
This means, no SMS communication, but also no MobileMoney transaction.
Kindly make this situation known of the hole world by sharing the  Internet
Society Togo's communiqué published on the chapter's web site:
https://www.internetsociety.tg/home/communique-de-presse-du-06-septembre-2017-relatif-aux-pertubations-de-la-connexion-internet-au-togo/

Regards,
​
Norbert Komlan GLAKPE