[AFRI-Discuss] Draft Statement for AFRALO/AfrICANN meeting in Abu Dhabi (ICANN 60)

Bram Fudzulani beatblam at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 10:19:41 UTC 2017

Sarah,

Thank you for the prompt response.

Thanks

Bram

________________________________
From: Sarah Kiden <skiden at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 12:10:04 PM
To: Bram Fudzulani; Beran Dondeh
Cc: Afri-Discuss; AfrICANN list
Subject: Re: [AFRI-Discuss] Draft Statement for AFRALO/AfrICANN meeting in Abu Dhabi (ICANN 60)

Dear all,

Thank you for your suggestions and comments. The document has been uploaded to Google Docs. Please find it through this link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1feVry8fi74Mto6zVve-uNvhhQvLvKOkx0uo8M6s9Ehg/edit?usp=sharing. Please note that the document is in comment mode only. Suggested changes will be made into the document.

Thank you,

Sarah